The privacy of my website visitors is very important to me and I am committed to protecting it. This policy explains what I will do with your personal information
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors who use the website (https://claudiamachado.me/) will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98).
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- about your computer, including its IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- about your visits to and use of this site, including the referral source, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
- information contained in any communications you send by email or through the website, including your communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit.
Use of information
Personal information submitted through this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the pages of this website. I can use your personal information to:
- administer the site;
- customize the site for you;
- send email notifications about my availability status;
- send emails with information about the service;
- provide third parties with statistical information about users (but such third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from this information);
- if you contact us by email or by filling out a form, we may keep a record of your contact and correspondence information, and we may use your email address and any information you provide to us in your message to respond to you.
- keep the site secure and prevent fraud.
I will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to third parties for their or third party direct marketing.
A cookie is a file that contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its defined expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user’s session when the web browser is closed. Cookies normally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored and obtained from the cookies.
I use Google Analytics on my website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track them as they browse the website / improve website usability / analyze website usage / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve security of the website / customize the website for each user.
When you click on any of the links on our website or those of any of our affiliates, they may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Who is your data shared with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
What rights do you have to your data?
You can request to receive an export file with personal data stored about you, including any personal data you have provided. You can also request that the saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that you are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Last update: August 2021